You are hereVolunteers
Volunteers are an essential part of the IEEE organization. IEEE members who volunteer their skills and time take pride in knowing that they play an important role in an organization dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for all.
Volunteering - IEEE Members Get Involved
Additional opportunities for involvement include standards development, fund raising, awards and educational activities and the development of new products and programs.
As an IEEE volunteer, you can take pride in participating in activities that interest you, while expanding your knowledge of the IEEE, gaining valuable management and leadership skills, and connecting with others in your profession.
How to Volunteer at the IEEE
- Connect with your local IEEE section and chapters
- Learn about the IEEE Educational Activities Board
- Get involved with the IEEE Standards Association
- Participate in a technical society or technical council
- Get involved with the IEEE Technical Activities Board
- Shape and promote USA technology policy and professional activities through IEEE-USA
- Organize an IEEE conference
Nominated and Appointed opportunities:
- Nomination Form and Guidelines for nominating candidates for IEEE offices, Boards, and Committees
- Awards Board Nominations and Appointments Committee
- Member and Geographic Activities Board (MGA Board)
- Technical Activities Board (TAB) Nominations Process